The Career Center offers employers the opportunity to interview Seton Hall students in The Career Center’s interview rooms. Candidates’ resumes are forwarded through our Symplicity system. Hiring employers screen and select candidates through the system and forward the list of selected students to The Career Center. We’ll take care of the rest.
To register for our On-Campus Interview Program (OCI):
- Create or login to your Symplicity Account and post your position(s)
(The “Employer Guide to Posting in Symplicity” offers tips to help post your opportunities.)
- Request an Interview Date: e-mail email@example.com or call us at (973) 761-9355.
- If you’re posting an Internship, please review the Internship Partner Guidelines.
- View the Guidelines for Employment Offers.
- Please review the U.S. Department of Labor's Fair Labor Standards Act on Internship Programs.
Office Hours: 8:45 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Fall Recruiting: September through December
Spring Recruiting: February through April
*Dates outside of these time-frames are available on a limited basis.
Please contact Donna J. Robertson at (973) 761-9355 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.