Classical Studies Student Organizations and Activities
- Classics Club: Open to all students interested in the Classical world. For information, contact Dr. Frederick Booth at (973) 761-9458 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eta Sigma Phi (the Honor Society)
Attend department-sponsored lectures, films, and museum trips over the course of an academic year. In the past years trips have been made to see the Greek and Roman collections in the Metropolitan Museum in New York, the Princeton University Art Museum, and the University of Pennsylvania Museum in Philadelphia.
Through the Fr. Eugene Cotter Memorial Lecture Series, the Department sponsors speakers and students are encouraged to attend. In 2007 our speaker was Dr. Victor Castellani of the University of Denver, who gave an illustrated lecture on “Odysseus and His Gods”.Modern Languages Student Organizations
- French Club: Please contact Dr. Ann Mullen-Hohl at (973) 275-5853 or email@example.com
- Italian Student Union
- Slavic Club
- Sigma Delta Pi Spanish Honor Society: Please contact Dr. Daniel Zalacaín at (973) 761-9468 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other Latino clubs on campus:
- Adelante Latino/a Student Organization
- Seton Hall University of Cuban American Studies
- Lambda Tau Omega Sorority, Inc.
- Lambda Theta Alpha Latin Sorority, Inc.
- Chi Upsilon Sigma Latino Sorority, Inc.
- Lambda Psi Delta Sorority, Inc.
- Omega Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
- Psi Sigma Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- Lambda Upsilon Lambda Fraternity, Inc.
- Lambda Theta Phi Latin Fraternity, Inc.