After graduating with an M.H.A. degree, students will be able to:
- Assume leadership roles in the healthcare environment by
implementing organizational vision, inspiring trust and motivation, and
engineering successful organizational outcomes.
- Apply analytical concepts, skills and tools in developing
healthcare management strategies based on a thorough knowledge of health
care issues, trends, perspectives and changing environment.
- Demonstrate management skills of fiscal and ethical
stewardship based on a thorough knowledge of the healthcare environment
in order to achieve institutional goals.
- Build strategic collaborations across diverse communities and
cultures for development and management of programs, policies and
- Apply communication strategies across diverse audiences to
inform and influence individual, organization, community and policy
- Demonstrate a commitment to values and ethical practices at
the personal, professional and organizational level through everyday