Memo of Understanding
- “Advancing Stillman” Competition #2
The Stillman School of Business is proud to announce a competition open to undergraduate students who are fully enrolled in the School. The eligibility requirements and terms of the competition are listed below.
- Applicants must be in good standing at the University and must have successfully completed 15 credits at Seton Hall University as of January 1, 2014.
- Your entry should address the following:A picture is worth a thousand words, but a video could go viral! We’d like to develop some short videos to use in promoting the Stillman School’s undergraduate program. Please help us create a 2-3 minute video that will either: (1) highlight one of the best experiences you’ve had in your undergraduate program or (2) describe an interesting internship you’ve completed and the manner in which the experience has contributed to your personal and professional development. Two options are available:
- You may create a script and plan for a video as your submission. We will assist you in producing the video, but you will be the star! If your script/plan is selected, the award will be $800.
Your response should not exceed three double-spaced pages. Please do not place your name on your response narrative. Personally identifiable information should be reported only on the “Undergraduate Advancing Stillman Competitions Application” form.
- You may create a script and produce the video yourself. Please note that we are not looking for a professional quality video – just an engaging video that we could promote through our Web site and social media outlets. If your video is selected, the award will be $1,000.
Whichever option you choose, please be sure that your plan/video is informative and engaging!
The winning entry will be awarded $800 or $1,000, depending upon the option selected. Honorable mention awards also may be made. Where entries are equally competitive, the applicant’s grade point average, as well as accumulated credits, will be used to break ties.
To apply, please complete the “Undergraduate Advancing Stillman Competitions Application” form, and submit that form along with your entry. Entries must be received by 4 p.m. on Monday, February 3, 2014.