The Anandavalli Scholarship
Scholarship Briefing Sheet
Download the application »
- This $1,000 scholarship is open to undergraduate majors of the Stillman School of Business with junior or senior status (i.e., 60 or more credits completed).
- To be considered for the Anandavalli Scholarship, the applicant must have successfully completed at least 60 credits (with at least 15 earned at Seton Hall University) as of January 1, 2014, with a minimum overall grade point average of 2.5. The candidate must be, as of January 1, 2014, fully enrolled in the Stillman School.
- Besides having the requisite credits and grade point average, the applicant must complete and submit the attached form.
- Students’ financial needs will be considered in selecting scholarship recipients. However, the receipt of this scholarship comes with the proviso that no other scholarship awarded by the University will be taken away to offset the award from the Anandavalli Scholarship. This scholarship can be used for all college expenses, including summer study, international courses and fees, books, commutation, lodging, and the like.
- The scholarship is a one-time award of $1,000 for the current academic year. Awardees can reapply for subsequent awards in future years.
- All applications must be received by Monday, February 3, 2014 at 4 p.m.
Connect with Us