Visiting the campus is the best way to experience the Seton Hall community firsthand. Students and families may take a tour, learn about the admissions process, scholarship opportunities and student activities while experiencing the collegiate atmosphere. Information sessions provide an opportunity to meet faculty, administrators and enrolled students; explore our academic programs; discuss your career goals; sit in on a class, attend a World Leaders Forum event; and discover the unique opportunities available at Seton Hall's School of Diplomacy. In addition to connecting in person, a variety of virtual events are also available. A comprehensive menu of opportunities for both prospective undergraduate and graduate students can be found below.
Location and Directions
The School of Diplomacy is located on Seton Hall's South Orange campus, 400 South Orange Avenue, South Orange, NJ. The School occupies the ground floor of McQuaid Hall. To view a campus map and get directions, please click here.
Schedule an Appointment at the School of Diplomacy
If you would like to meet with us at the School, appointments are scheduled on a first come first serve basis. To arrange an appointment, prospective undergraduate students should contact Dr. Ursula Sanjamino, Associate Dean at email@example.com. Prospective graduate students should contact Daniel Kristo, Director of Graduate Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tour the Seton Hall University Campus
The Office of Undergraduate Admissions at Seton Hall regularly schedules on campus tours for prospective undergraduate students. To schedule a campus tour please click here. Tours for prospective graduate students can be arranged at the time of your visit. For your convenience, a virtual tour is also available.
Upcoming Student Information Sessions
Seton Hall Undergraduate Open House Events
Seton Hall's Open House is your opportunity to visit campus, learn about admissions and financial aid, and meet with faculty and current students. During these half-day events you will:
Meet faculty and current students in your major. Learn how Seton Hall's outstanding reputation and academic excellence can lead you to success
Walk around our park-like campus guided by a student ambassador.
Learn about the college search process and applying to Seton Hall.
Discover the process of applying for and receiving financial aid and scholarships.
Meet representatives of organizations and clubs who can answer your questions and provide you with information about student life and campus activities.
2015-2016 dates include:
Sunday, October 18
- Sunday, November 22
- Sunday, February 14
- Sunday, April 24
To learn more, visit: admissions.shu.edu.
School of Diplomacy Undergraduate Information Days
In addition to Seton Hall's Open House programs, the School of Diplomacy is pleased to offer prospective undergraduate student information day events. Each date includes a campus tour, information session at the School of Diplomacy, refreshments and a career session led by a Diplomacy alumnus. RSVP to Daniel Bartley at email@example.com.
2015-2016 dates include:
- Saturday, October 10 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. EDT
- Featured career session: "How to...Pursue a Career in Government in Washington, D.C."
- Saturday, November 21 10 a.m.- 3 p.m. EDT
- Featured career session: "How to...Pursue a Nonprofit Career"
- Saturday, December 5 10 a.m.- 3 p.m. EST
- Saturday, January 23 10 a.m.- 3 p.m. EST
- Saturday, February 20 10 a.m.- 3 p.m. EST
School of Diplomacy Graduate Programs Information Sessions
These events are held both at the School of Diplomacy and on the road. Each session offers information about the M.A. program curriculum, including academic specializations and internships, program admission requirements and financial aid opportunities. The graduate certificate programs in Post-Conflict State Reconstruction, United Nations Studies and Global Health Management will also be discussed. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monday, September 14 - Meet the Dean
Prospective students will have the opportunity to visit Seton Hall's campus and hear directly from Dean Andrea Bartoli, the Director of Graduate Admissions, current students and more. Campus tours will be available. RSVP to email@example.com.
- Tuesday, September 15 - Idealist Graduate School Fair
Visit the School of Diplomacy booth in Washington, D.C., to learn more about our graduate programs.
- Thursday, September 24 - Golden Key Virtual Graduate School Fair
Chat with representatives from the Office of Graduate Admissions during this virtual fair event.
- Tuesday, October 13 - Online Graduate School Virtual Fair for Veterans - Featuring Yellow Ribbon Graduate Programs
- Wednesday, October 14 - Graduate & Professional School Admission Fair, hosted by City University of New York's John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York City
- Thursday, October 15 - Graduate School Virtual Fair, hosted by the University of Florida
- Thursday, October 22 - Graduate Information Session, Featuring the Semester in Washington, D.C., Program
Join us on campus for this in person information session. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tuesday, October 27 - Brandeis Law & Graduate School Reception
Join us at this reception in Massachusetts for students interested in J.D., Master's in International Relations and related degree programs
- Tuesday, October 27 - Public Service Graduate School Virtual Fair
- Wednesday, October 28 - American Association of University Women Virtual Graduate School Fair
- Thursday, October 29 - Graduate School Virtual Fair hosted by the University of Wisconsin
- Friday, October 30 - The Director of Graduate Admissions will meet with prospective students by appointment only at the United Nations Foundation in Washington, D.C. RSVP to email@example.com.
- Friday, October 31 - National Model United Nations Graduate School Fair
- Wednesday, November 4 - Big East Virtual Graduate School Fair
- Saturday, November 21 - School of Diplomacy Graduate Open House
Visit our South Orange, NJ campus to learn more about the variety of graduate programs offered at Seton Hall. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wednesday, November 18 - Graduate school fair hosted by St. Francis College of New York City in Brooklyn, NY
Meet the Deans & Faculty of the School of Diplomacy
Join us for an opportunity to meet the deans and faculty of the School of Diplomacy. Participate in mini-lectures by members of our faculty and learn more about the M.A. curriculum and degree specializations, internship opportunities, admissions requirements, financial aid, student community and more. Meet current graduate students and ask questions about our program and life at the School of Diplomacy. Lunch is provided and a campus tour is included. Seats are limited.
Meet the School of Diplomacy Online
Meet our Director of Graduate Admissions, Director of Internships and Career Development and current students online for a comprehensive webinar information session on graduate programs and opportunities at the School of Diplomacy. Where noted below, webinars will have a tailored focus on a specific program.
Upcoming graduate programs information webinar dates include:
- Thursday, August 20, 12-1 p.m. EDT
- Wednesday, September 23, 12-1 p.m. EDT
- Wednesday, October 21, 12-1 p.m. EDT
RSVP is required. Please e-mail email@example.com, phone the Office of Graduate Admissions at (973) 275-2514, or register online.
Should you require special accommodations to participate in any events taking place on-campus due to a disability, please contact the Disability Support Services office at (973) 313-6003.