How Do I Apply?
For more information about applying, click here »
To request a printed application, please email email@example.com and refer to the Catholic Leadership Program M.A./Ed.S. in the Department of Education, Leadership, Management, and Policy (ELMP).
There is a rolling admission with no application deadline.
When Will You Make a Decision on My Application?
A decision regarding your application will be made within 2 weeks of receiving your application and all other required materials.
Additional Required Documents
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from each college or university attended
- Current professional vitae/resume
- One letter of intent stating reasons for applying
- Three letters of recommendation from academic and/or professional references familiar with your character, interests and academic ability.
It is suggested that recommendations include the following:
- One letter from an advisor, colleague, education administrator, or supervisor
- One letter from the pastor of president of your current school
- One letter from a previous employer in the field or a professor
- Official test scores (within the last 5 years) from the Miller Analogies Test (MAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
Admissions Criteria and Prerequisites
- Work experience in education or a related field
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university
- Undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 (or equivalent)
- A master's degree is required for admission to the Ed.S. program