How Do I Apply?
For more information about the application process, click here
To request a printed application, please e-mail email@example.com, and refer to the MA/Ed.S Principal/Supervisor program.
There is a rolling admission with no application deadline
When Will You Make a Decision on My Application?
Candidates are admitted to the program on an ongoing basis after careful screening of application documents and personal interviews with the finalists.
Once your application and all required documentation is received and reviewed by the Faculty Committee, a decision letter regarding admissions will be mailed.
Additional Required Documents
- Current professional vitae/ resume
- 1 Letter of intent explaining your reasons for applying
- 3 letters of recommendation from academic and/or professional references familiar with your character, interests and academic ability. It is suggested that recommendations include the following:
- 1 letter from an advisor, colleague, education administrator or supervisor
- 1 letter from a professor
- 1 letter from a previous employer in the field
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from each college or university attended
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores, within the past 5 years.
- A $75 non-refundable fee
Admissions Criteria and Prerequisites
- Successfully complete the departmental comprehensive examination.