How Do I Apply?
To apply for the Master of Arts in Human Resources Training and Development:
- For more information about applying, click here »
- Mail your application documentation to us.
- Pay the $75 (U.S.) application fee.
The admission requirements are:
When Will You Make a Decision on My Application?
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university (official transcripts);
- Statement of professional goals/resume; (Scored using the programs admission statement rubric.)
- Three letters of recommendation from undergraduate faculty, professional associates, or supervisors;
- Interview with a faculty member and program director. (This interview will assess the applicants years of professional experience and qualifications for graduate work, based upon the result of the programs structured interview rubric.)
Once your application and supporting documentation have been received, the Academic Director will review your application file. When all application materials have been received, the process moves very quickly.Non Matriculated Students
A student may enroll in the program, before formal acceptance, as a non-matriculated student for the first semester.Where Do I Send My Application Documentation?
College of Education and Human Services
Police Graduate Studies Program Office
Seton Hall University
400 South Orange Avenue
South Orange, New Jersey 07079Need Help with Your Application?
You are welcome to call or e-mail Ms. Michele Rullo, Program Administrator, at (973) 761-9223 or email@example.com