How Do I Apply?
For more information about the application process, click here
To request a printed application, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to the M.A. Instructional Design and Technology program.
There is a rolling admission.
When Will You Make a Decision on My Application?
Candidates are admitted to the program on an ongoing basis after careful screening of application documents and personal interviews with the finalists.
A decision regarding admissions will be made within 2 weeks of receiving your application and all other required documentation, including an in-person interview.
Additional Required Documents
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from each accredited college or university attended
- 2 letters of reference from professional and/or academic contacts attesting to your academic abilities and personal qualifications
- A two-page, double-spaced, typed statement of goals
- Current professional vitae/ resume
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores, within the past 5 years. Note: Candidates who already possess an advanced degree do not need to submit entrance exam scores.
- A $50 non-refundable fee
Admissions Criteria and Prerequisites
Departmental Interview with admissions advisor.