How Do I Apply?
For more information about the application process, click here
To request a program application, please e-mail email@example.com and refer to the M.A. in Psychological Studies program.
There is a rolling admission for this program.
When Will You Make a Decision on My Application?
A decision regarding admissions will be made within 2 weeks of receiving your application and all other required documentation.
Additional Required Documents
- Past academic history (official transcripts) of all graduate and undergraduate work
- Acceptable scores on the Miller Analogies Test (MAT) or Graduate Records Exam(GRE), taken within the last 5 years. Psychology subtest not required.
- Three letters of recommendation, one should be from a person who can attest to the candidate's ability to interact with others, fit with the counseling profession, and capacity for graduate study.
- Personal statement, which includes a description of prior related work experience, qualifications, goals for self in the program, and professional goals.
- A resume
- A personal interview
- $75 application fee
Admissions Criteria and Prerequisites
- Candidates for admission must have earned their undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited university.
- Prior study in psychology is not required.