How Do I Apply?
For more information about the application process, click here
To request a printed application, please e-mail email@example.com and refer to the
Ph.D. in Research, Assessment, and Program Evaluation.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
When Will You Make a Decision on My
A decision regarding your application will be made approximately 8
weeks after your complete application is received. If you are
accepted but all classes are full, you will automatically be placed on
the waiting list for the next year, or for the upcoming session, if
openings become available.
Additional Required Documents
- 2 official copies of undergraduate and graduate transcripts
Graduate Record Exam, taken within the last five years.
- Statement of professional and personal goals with an indication of
specialization to be pursued.
- Resume of professional background.
- 3 letters of recommendation regarding candidate's potential for
- A $75 non-refundable fee.
Admissions Criteria and Prerequisites