Trinitas Regional Medical Center
Applicants interested in the Internal Medicine Residency Program must apply through ERAS. The Seton Hall University number is 1403321498.
Admission requirements are as follows:
- Scores of 80 and above on steps 1 and 2, on first attempts
- The program sponsors H-1 and J-1 visas. The hospitals are exempt from the H-1 cap.
- CS is not required to apply but is required to go into the match.
- Competitive salaries
- Book and conference expense allowance
- Mentoring program
- Innovative competency-based curriculum
- Board review and study groups
- Secured parking garage free for Residents
- 87% passage rate on the boards
- Primary Care track
- Medical insurance
For more information, contact the Education Office at Trinitas Regional Medical Center at (908) 877-5487.
St. Francis Medical Center
Applicants interested in the Internal Medicine Residency Program based at St. Francis Medical Center should contact the Department of Medicine and Surgery at (609) 599-6232.