Fine and Digital Arts
Upon completion of a minor in Fine and Digital Arts, students will be able to execute decisions in a variety of media including painting, drawing, printmaking and sculpture. They will obtain experience utilizing relevant software for digital painting, digital photography and/or 3D modeling.
I. Required Courses (6 credits)
- ADIM 1110 Drawing I (first year) (3 credits)
- ARTH 1101 Art of the Western World (3) OR
- ARTH 1001 Art and Human Needs (3 credits)
II. Elective Courses (12 credits)
- ADIM 1217 Painting I (3 credits)
- ADIM 1219 Sculpture (3 credits)
- ADIM 1223 2D Design and Color (3 credits)
- ADIM 1224 Printmaking I (3 credits)
- ADIM 2210 Drawing II (3 credits)
- ADIM 2215 Watercolor (3 credits)
- ADIM 2220 Figure Drawing (3 credits)
- ADIM 2227 Painting II (3 credits)
- ADIM 2312 Digital Art & Design I (3 credits)
- ADIM 2317 Digital Painting (3 credits)
- ADIM 2320 Still Photography (3 credits)
- ADIM 3325 Digital Photography (3 credits)
The faculty in our internationally recognized research and teaching programs are committed to guiding students to success. Seton Hall is a Catholic University where great thinkers do more than think. They teach.
Professor of Art and Design
Professor of Fine Arts
Experience Seton Hall. Visit Us Today.
As one of the country's leading Catholic universities, Seton Hall has been developing students in mind, heart and spirit since 1856. Home to nearly 10,000 undergraduate and graduate students, Seton Hall is a place that nurtures compassionate leaders who are prepared to make a difference in the world.
Seton Hall offers all the advantages of a large research university -a national reputation;challenging academic programs;notable alumni;state-of-the-art facilities;renowned faculty;and extensive opportunities for internships, research and scholarship -with all the benefits of a small, supportive and nurturing environment.
The best way to truly experience Seton Hall is to visit us in person.