The minor in Music History offers students of other majors an opportunity to delve into the academic study of music with courses that feature music research, music analysis, and writing about music.
- MUHI 1201 History of Western Musical Styles I* (3 credit)
- MUHI 1202 History of Western Musical Styles II* (3 credit)
- MUHI 2010 Music as Cultural Dialogue (3 credit)
- MUHI 3201 Research Methods and Writing about Music (3 credit)
- MUTH 2500 Theory of Music I (3 credit)
- MUTH 2501 Aural Skills I (1 credit)
- MUTH 2510 Theory of Music II (3 credit)
- MUTH 2511 Aural Skills II (1 credit)
Prerequisites: MUTH 2500 and 2501 and MUTH 2510 and 2511
The faculty in our internationally recognized research and teaching programs are committed to guiding students to success. Seton Hall is a Catholic University where great thinkers do more than think. They teach.
Associate Professor of Music
Assistant Professor and Director of Choral Activities
Experience Seton Hall. Visit Us Today.
As one of the country's leading Catholic universities, Seton Hall has been developing students in mind, heart and spirit since 1856. Home to nearly 10,000 undergraduate and graduate students, Seton Hall is a place that nurtures compassionate leaders who are prepared to make a difference in the world.
Seton Hall offers all the advantages of a large research university -a national reputation;challenging academic programs; notable alumni; state-of-the-art facilities; renowned faculty;and extensive opportunities for internships, research and scholarship -with all the benefits of a small, supportive and nurturing environment.
The best way to truly experience Seton Hall is to visit us in person.