The first step in joining Seton Hall’s graduate community is applying to one of our 120+ graduate programs. Follow the steps below to get started.
- Complete our online graduate application
- Submit required* application fee ($75), personal statement, resume, writing sample and letters of recommendation online via the application.
* Requirements vary by program. Visit your program web site for more information regarding required documents.
- Submit official transcripts for all colleges/universities previously attended. You can request they be sent by mail to the Office of Graduate Admissions, 400 South Orange Ave, South Orange, NJ 07079
- If your program requires a standardized test (GRE, GMAT, MAT, LSAT), contact the appropriate testing provider to arrange for your official test scores to be sent to Seton Hall University. Our institution code is 2811.
- If you attended any post-secondary institutions outside of the U.S. or Canada (excluding study abroad or internship experiences), arrange to have your transcript evaluated by one of the agencies below:
- International Applicants: If English is not your first language, please arrange to have your official TOEFL or IELTS scores sent to Seton Hall University. Our institution code is 2811.
Once all required documents have been submitted to the Office of Graduate Admissions and your application is complete, it will be forwarded to the appropriate department for review. Admission review timelines vary by department; please contact your program director for more information.
If you are admitted to one of our graduate programs, please visit our Next Steps for Admitted Graduate Students page.
For information about campus safety please view the Annual Security Report or request a copy by calling (973) 275-2818.