Professional Development Programs
In today's fast-paced and rapidly changing workplace, it's important for professionals to keep up with the latest developments, skills, and emerging technology. Learning is a life-long endeavor.
Continuing Education and Professional Studies at Seton Hall University provides professionals with opportunities to continue their education, earn degrees, advance their careers, and enjoy personal enrichment. We offer a wide array of degree and certificate programs as well as credit and non-credit workshops and courses. Courses are convenient, flexible, and taught by knowledgeable, talented Seton Hall faculty — on campus, off campus and online!
- Certified Financial Planner® Professional Certificate Program The CFP® Professional Certificate Program was developed with working professionals in mind with an emphasis on quality client service, and can be completed within a 10-month period.
- Cybersecurity for Professionals in National Security and Corporate Intelligence Designed for any professional in the workforce, this 2-day course serves as an introduction into the field of cybersecurity to safeguard both their personal and business data.
- Essentials for the 21st-Century Leadership course from Seton Hall’s Buccino Leadership Institute addresses provides an overview of the factors essential for effective leadership. This course is designed for practitioners – those in leadership positions or aspiring to lead.
- Introduction to Critical Care Ultrasonography This introductory ultrasound course will introduce the learner to use ultrasonographical examination to detect cardiac, pulmonary, vascular, and abdominal abnormalities.
- iTHIRST Spiritual Companionship Certification Training This online training program seeks to provide a spiritual remedy to those with substance use disorders and their families.
- Prescribing Dangerour Controlled Substances This six-hour course addressing the key concepts required to safely prescribe controlled dangerous substances meets the requirements for Advanced Practice Nurses (ANP) to be licensed to prescribe Controlled Dangerous Substances in New Jersey.
- Professional Market Research Insights Certificate Program Two self-paced online market research courses – Market Research Insights: Qualitative and Market Research Insights: Quantitative – for anyone interested in learning more about market research and how to conduct and leverage it to make better business decisions.
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Certificate Program teaches students how to identify, understand and respond to signs of mental illness and substance use disorders in youth. This training gives adults who work with youth the skills they need to reach out and provide initial support to children and adolescents (ages 6-18) who may be developing a mental health or substance use problem.
SHRM Recertification Provider School
Students who successfully complete SHRM-recognized classes are eligible to receive professional development credits from the Society of Human Resource Management.