The Educational Opportunity Program is a scholarship program for New Jersey residents eligible for need based aid. We invest in our scholar's overall development by offering private tutoring, counseling, advising, and financial aid support. With the services that we provide, we still need one more piece to complete the EOP experience, you! We encourage you to apply to be a part of the EOP family and take advantage of all the resources we offer. At EOP, our primary goal is to provide a transformative experience that gives you all the tools necessary to be successful at Seton Hall and help you achieve your goal of getting a university degree. Thank you, and as always, Hazard Zet Forward!
To participate in one of the different EOF programs at Seton Hall University, you must meet all of the following requirements:
- Demonstrate an educationally and economically disadvantaged background
- Be a New Jersey resident for at least 12 consecutive months prior to first semester of Seton Hall University’s enrollment
- Apply to Seton Hall and meet academic criteria set by Seton Hall
- Graduate from high school or receive the equivalent of a high school diploma by the time you register at Seton Hall
- File a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the New Jersey Alternative Financial Aid Application (NJAFAA)
- Your gross income and assets (for independent scholars) or your family's (for dependent scholars) must fall within the limits established by the State of New Jersey Office of the Secretary of Higher Education's Educational Opportunity Fund