Initially started as a casual, on-campus organization at Seton Hall University in 2013, the Seton Hall Gaming Sector has grown to cover every facet of on and off-campus gaming culture. Casual weekly game nights, philanthropic events, and our newest joint-venture with the university: esports make up the three main components of the club.
The club currently boasts more than 150 members on-campus, including those who excel at and are training to be players, casters, and tournament organizers with many more alumni often coming for specialized events. Twenty-one students currently participate as team members and managers representing Seton Hall in league and tournament play. Seton Hall's esports club is among the first University gaming organizations in the state of New Jersey to be recognized. The teams have been relentless in their pursuit of excellence since their recognition in 2018.
- 2018 Inaugural ESL x BIG EAST Rocket League Winter Invitational Champion
- 2019 Inaugural BIG EAST Rocket League LAN, 2nd Place
- 2020 BIG EAST-MAAC Rocket League Tournament Champions
- 2020 BIG EAST-ESL League of Legends Champions (Spring)
- 2020 BIG EAST-Play VS League of Legends 2nd Place (Fall)
- 2020 BIG EAST-EGFC Rocket League 1st Seed (Fall)
- 2021 CCA Summer Series East Ranked 5th
- 2021 CRL Fall Ranked 5th in the East, top 10 in the Nation
- 2021 EG x LG Collegiate Showcase Series Rocket League Ranked 5th
- 2021 NJ Devils Video Games/Esports Night Rocket League Champions
- 2022 BIG EAST Rocket League Halftime Showcase Winners
- 2022 BIG EAST Rocket League Tournament Champions
- 2022 BIG EAST League of Legends Tournament Champions