Corporation and Foundation Relations services fundraising needs for each school, college and center at Seton Hall. We secure support for important projects, programs, initiatives and capital needs (University-wide) through strategically engaging corporate funders and philanthropic foundations.
Faculty Grant Request Form »
How We Can Help:
Corporation and Foundation Relations provides multiple services for University administration and faculty:
- Assist in developing project concepts, taking something from an idea to a fundable program.
- Research on prospective corporate and foundation funders.
- Establish contact and manage relationships with program officers and corporate executives.
- Planning and executing campus visits and visits to corporation and foundation headquarters.
- Proposal development.
- Budgeting assistance.
- Guide the procedural process for proposal submission.
- Enhance cross-campus collaboration by connecting faculty who are doing complementary work.
- Disseminate information about relevant requests for proposals (RFPs) published by corporations and foundations.
- Maintain regular contact with corporations and foundations throughout grant/gift cycles.
- Assist in the preparation and submission of stewardship, progress and final reports.