The Seton Hall Fund is an integral part of Seton Hall, providing support in all areas necessary to ensure that students receive the highest quality education, technology, facilities and faculty. The Seton Hall Fund combines gifts from alumni, parents, friends, corporations and foundations.
The Seton Hall Fund makes great things happen in the lives of students, faculty and the entire Seton Hall community. Gifts to the Seton Hall Fund strongly enhance the quality of education at help Seton Hall maintain its high academic standard.
Seton Hall Fund gifts support:
- Financial aid and scholarships for 9 out of 10 students.
- Cutting edge technology and facility upgrades.
- Library acquisitions to provide the latest up-to-date information.
- World class faculty and research opportunities.
- Over 100 student clubs and organizations.
Simply put, as a Seton Hall Fund contributor, you help Seton Hall grow as an unparalleled place of higher education.