Fall 2020 Academic Calendar
School of Health and Medical Sciences Academic Calendar
Most SHMS courses will follow the university’s academic calendar; however, some departments will have modified start-end dates.
The following courses will run from 8/4/20-12/17/20:
- ATFY 4002 Clinical Practicum I
- ATFY 4151 Clinical Practicum I
- GMAT 6151 Clinical Practicum I
The following courses will run from 7/15/20-12/17/20:
- GMAT 7151 Clinical Practicum III
On-campus Lab Practical will be held on December 9th and 10th for the following courses:
- ATFY 4121 Principles of Evaluation in Athletic Training
- GMAT 6121 Principles of Evaluation in Athletic Training
On-campus Lab Practical will be held on December 11th for the following courses:
- ATFY 4111 Functional Human Anatomy
- GMAT 6111 Functional Human Anatomy
Master of Healthcare Administration
The MHA will hold face-to-face HyFlex classes on the following dates during the Fall semester:
- August 24-27
- September 14-17
- October 12-15
- November 16-19
Final exams will be held on-campus on December 7-11 and the last day for Online MHA program is Sunday, December 13th.
All on-campus courses follow the university calendar with one exception: GMOT 7013 Level II Fieldwork Phase I will be on the following dates: 8/17/20-12/23/20.
All didactic courses will follow the university schedule. Some clinical rotations may be extended as late as December 18th.
DPT courses will follow the start-end dates (8/24-12/11/2020) as outlined in the university calendar with the exception of two courses:
- Clinical Reasoning Capstone Project II - 36193 - GDPT 8260 – WA. (ends 12/18/2020)
- Clinical Internship II - 36194 - GDPT 8290 – GM (ends 1/5/2021)
PhD in Health Sciences
There are no changes to the university academic calendar for PhD in Health Sciences courses.
All 1st and 2nd year courses will follow the university schedule with the exception of course GMSL 7102 Clinical Practicum/Clinical Seminar which will run until December 18th.
Please note: Information is current as of the date of publication. The School of Health and Medical Sciences reserves the right to make any necessary changes.