Master of Healthcare Administration (M.H.A.)
Offered both online and on-campus, Seton Hall's Master of Healthcare Administration (M.H.A.) program is ranked by U.S. News and World Report in the Top 50 of accredited degree programs in the country. Our experienced, doctorally prepared faculty offer a challenging and relevant curriculum, preparing students for leadership and management positions in today's complex, ever-changing healthcare industry.
The School of Health and Medical Sciences is offering full-time employees of the following organizations a 25% tuition discount for the program: Hackensack Meridian Health, Atlantic Health System and JAG-ONE Physical Therapy.
New Jersey's only CAHME-accredited MHA program of its kind (online/hybrid and on-campus).
This national benchmark, recognized throughout the health sector, confirms the rigor of Seton Hall's MHA program.
Our MHA program offers:
- 300-hour internship opportunities at renowned healthcare facilities
- Classes taught by qualified faculty with industry experience
- Career preparation for healthcare careers of today - and the future
- In-demand courses such as data analytics and population health management
Your goals are our priorities:
- Flexible class schedules that include evening, weekend and online options
- We understand the demands that adult students face - work, family, health, hobbies
- 15-credit certificate programs available