Students in the M.S. in Occupational Therapy program recently participated in a community CarFit event with Montclair PD and AAA Northeast to empower mature adults drivers with enhanced safety checks.
In the Media
Seton Hall faculty are regularly featured in national and international media outlets for their academic expertise and ground-breaking research. Below is a sampling of recent media coverage.
SMHS Healthcare Policy expert Nalin Johri reflects on the issues around governmental free COVID-19 testing programs.
SHMS Healthcare Policy expert Nalin Johri discusses the omicron variant and health policy measures imperative to follow.
SHMS Healthcare Policy expert Nalin Johri discusses NYC's COVID-19 vaccine mandate for public school employees.
SHMS Healthcare Policy expert Nalin Johri shares his insights on COVID-19 and increased positivity rates for children who cannot being vaccinated.
Biomedical Ethics Professor Bryan Pilkington discusses the role of ethics and morality when comes to the COVID-19 vaccine.
Why did N.J. open up vaccines to teachers, others, when some are still waiting for an appointment? State says it has a plan.
Health policy expert Anne Hewitt discusses the state's decision to open up COVID-19 vaccine scheduling to more New Jersey residents.
SHMS Healthcare Administration expert Nalin Johri shares his insight on new studies examining if COVID-19 survivors can be protected with only one vaccine dose.
Healthcare expert Dr. Stephen Wagner discusses policies around COVID-19 unclaimed deaths.
Occupational therapy professors, Dr. Ramona Guthrie and Dr. Meryl Picard, provide resources and tips for assisting adults with disabilities in voting.
Occupational therapy professors, Ramona Guthrie and Meryl Picard, discuss how people with disabilities engage in voting during a pandemic.
Healthcare policy experts Anne Hewitt and Nalin Johri provide advice on reopening state unemployment offices.
Alumnus, John Baker, MS, ATC, `15, Highlights Telemedicine in a Time When Most Are Urged to Stay at Home.
Baker emphasizes the benefits of telehealth while hospitals remain filled with COVID-19 patients.
Members of the media should contact the Office of Media Relations at (973) 378-2638 for inquiries and assistance in providing faculty experts.
Press inquiries after hours may be directed to
Associate Director of Media Relations
- November 04: ROI Influencers: Health Care 2022
- October 19: SLP Professor Assumes New Role as Editor-in-Chief
- October 10: Professor Presents on Healthcare Ethics Education at the University of Oxford
- August 18: IALP Taps SHMS Dean for Leadership
- August 15: SHU’s M.H.A. program represents at HMH Medical Center
- July 11: Occupational Therapy Students Host CarFit Event in Montclair
- June 20: SHU Professors Join International Scholar in Discussing Dignity in Health and the Law
- May 11: Faculty Receive $180,000 Grant for Concussion Research
- May 02: New Health Sciences B.S. Program Launches this Fall
- March 24: SHMS faculty to introduce new PMH book during webinar