Follow these instructions to allow another person (parent, guardian, etc.) to access your e-Bill. The person you add will be able to view and pay your e-Bill, as well as receive notification each time your new e-Bill is available.
For the Student
- Log in to PirateNet with your username/password
- Go to the Profile and Finances tab
- Under "Bursar Account," click "View and Pay My Account"
- Click "Pay My Bill"
- Under the "My Account" tab, click "Authorized Users"
- Enter the email address of the person you want to access/pay your e-Bill and select the access levels you want to provide:
Agree to terms by checking "I Agree." If you wish, print this screen or click "Continue" again.
- "Allow Person to view billing statement Yes/No"
- "Allow person to view payment history Yes/No"
When you reach the confirmation page, you may add additional authorized users.
Two e-mails will be sent to your authorized user(s). The authorized users will need both these e-mails to log in, view your statements and pay your accounts. Be sure to remind your authorized user(s) that they check their e-mail for two (2) messages from "email@example.com."
For the Bill Payer (Authorized User)
When a student grants you access, you will receive TWO e-mails. Please keep these handy for your first time logging in.
- E-mail 1 Subject LIne: "You have been given access" - this e-mail contains your username
- E-mail 2 Subject Line: "Your access information" - this e-mail contains your temporary password
- Go to the Payment Portal (https://secure.touchnet.net/C20188_tsa/web/index.jsp)
- Under "Authorized Users," enter your e-mail and first-time (temporary) password. [This information is contained in the two separate e-mails that your received when your student granted you access to his/her account.]
- Click Login
- Complete the authorized user profile setup.
- Create a new password (one that you will remember). Please note that your new password must be at least 7 characters long and must contain at least one number or special character.
- You now have access, as specified by the student.
For more information, please click here »