Seton Hall has designated Lori A. Brown, Director of Compliance & Risk Management to receive notifications of alleged copyright infringement in the shu.edu or setonworldwide.net domains. If you believe your copyrighted work is being infringed on a Seton Hall site, please notify The Office of Compliance & Risk Management:
Office of Compliance & Risk Management
Seton Hall University
Phone: (973) 313-6132
Fax: (973) 761-9071
400 South Orange Ave.
South Orange, NJ 07079-2692
In notifying us of the alleged copyright infringement, please be sure to include the following information:
- a description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of the claimed infringement (if multiple works are being infringed at a single site, a representative list of such works at that site is adequate);
- a description of the infringing material and information sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and/or e-mail address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on its behalf.
Failure to include all of the above-listed information may result in a delay of the processing of your complaint. Seton Hall University will comply with requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Consistent with the DMCA, and in accordance with Seton Hall University Guidelines for Appropriate Use of Computer Facilities, the University reserves the right to terminate system access of users who repeatedly infringe on the rights of copyright owners.
U.S. Copyright Law.
1Based on the University of Pennsylvania copyright site.