- Angela Millman, M. Ed.
- Ashanté Guillaume-Salvant, M.S.
- Diane Delorenzo, B. S.
Disability Support Services (DSS) is located on Seton Hall University's South Orange, New Jersey campus in Duffy Hall
, Room 67. The DSS office is located on the second floor, directly above the bookstore and adjacent to Parking and ID services.
Accessing Our Office
- Nine accessible parking spaces are located on the north side of Duffy Hall
- Two accessible exterior doors (with curb cuts) are located on the north side of Duffy Hall
- The elevator is located on the North side of Duffy Hall adjacent to the two accessible exterior doors.
- An accessible, private, gender-neutral restroom is located ahead of the elevator on the left-hand side.
- A snack and beverage vending machine is available for use on the fourth floor adjacent to the restroom