Award Amount: $5000
Availability: Current Undergraduate
Program: Diplomacy Students
1. Demonstrate and provide supporting documentation of financial need;
2. Be enrolled as a full time sophomore, junior or senior in The School of Diplomacy and International Relations;
3. Be a Citizen of the United States;
4. Demonstrate academic excellence, which Greg so obviously exhibited as a Seton Hall student, with a minimum GPA of 3.6;
5. Submit an essay describing how the applicant has demonstrated the qualities of "servant leadership" (which Greg personified through his acts of courage, strong commitment to serving others, relentless pursuit of excellence, and leadership by example) through activities on and off campus;
6. Submit a resume.
For application details,please contact Kyle Younger at email@example.com
or (973) 275-2945.