Award Amount: $1500
Availability: Current Undergraduate
Program: Accounting Students
- be enrolled as a full-time student at Caldwell University, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Monmouth University or Seton Hall University;
- be majoring in Accounting;
- be entering junior year;
- possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.3 on 4.0 scale;
- demonstrate superior academic performance and promise for a career in public accounting.
The CohnReznick Scholarship recognizes and rewards high achieving students preparing for careers in public accounting. Three awards of $1,500 each will be given with one designated for each of Caldwell University, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Monmouth University and Seton Hall University.
Candidates may apply for this competitive scholarship through ICFNJ.
Each candidate must submit a completed application form with personal statement (please include career plans), resume, school transcript (unofficial) and letter of recommendation.
- Caldwell University
- Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Monmouth University
- Seton Hall University
Applicants must provide in the personal statement how they anticipate fulfilling the 150 credit requirement to sit for the CPA exam. Personal statement may be up to 500 words to allow incorporation of this element.
Please Note: Incomplete applications cannot be considered.
Scholarship will be awarded for the 2014-15 academic year. ICFNJ awards are sent directly to the college or university to be applied to recipient’s account.
All scholarship application materials are available for download or printing on ICFNJ website, www.njcolleges.org.
Please refer any questions to MaryAlice Breuninger, Development Officer, 908-277-3424.