Sol J. Barer Scholarship in the Life Sciences
Award Amount: $2500
Availability: Current Undergraduate
Program: Life Science Students
- Be enrolled as a full-time student at any ICFNJ member institution
- Be entering either junior or senior year
- Be majoring in one of the life sciences
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.25 on 4.0 scale
- Demonstrate superior academic performance and promise for a career in life sciences.
Each candidate must submit a completed application form with personal statement, resume, school transcript and letter of recommendation. All scholarship application materials are available for download or printing online.
Students may reapply annually for this award.