Joseph and Carmen Ana Unanue Student Scholarship Fund, The
Award Amount: Variable
Availability: Current Undergraduate
Program: All Students
- Available to all students irrespective of ancestry who demonstrate an appreciation of Hispanic tradition, culture, history and/or community life
- Incoming freshmen or are currently enrolled in a degree-granting program at Seton Hall University
- Must have FAFSA on file with Enrollment Services and demonstrate financial need
- Demonstrate academic competency by maintaining a minimum GPA of 3.0
- US citizen or permanent resident.
Please complete the application form and return it to the Joseph A. Unanue Latino Institute. Application forms may be submitted via e-mail (LatinoInstitute@shu.edu) or mailed: Joseph A. Unanue Latino Institute, 400 South Orange Avenue, Fahy Hall 246, South Orange, NJ 07079.
Contact the Joseph A. Unanue Latino Institute Executive Director. Stephanie Macias-Arlington, for additional application details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973 761 9422.
Students my reapply annually for consideration.