Welcome to our Pathways to Nursing FAQ"s page where we hope to answer your questions about the program.
- What are the dates of the 2013 program?
July 1 - August 1
- What is the cost of the program?
- How do I pay my bill?
Information on how to pay your bill, payment due dates, electronic billing and more can be found on the Bursar's website. Read more »
- Is housing available?
Yes. It is optional. The cost is $700.
- How do I apply for housing?
Click here for the online application.
- How many credits can I earn?a
7 college credits
- Do the credits count towards graduation?
Yes, all 7 credits count towards a degree
- What classes are offered?
Anatomy and Physiology I
College Study Strategies and Life Skills
- What does the daily schedule look like?
Monday - Thursday 8:15 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. (two Friday trips will be required)
- How does this program facilitate my admission to the College of Nursing?
C+ - Anatomy and Physiology
2.6 – overall GPA
And you will begin your full semester as an official member of the College of Nursing
We hope we have answered most of your questions regarding the Pathways to Nursing Program through our FAQ"s page. However, if you have further questions please feel free to contact us at 973-761-9740 or email@example.com.