Health Services

Answers to Travel Questions

I am planning on traveling out of the country. What do I need to do to prepare?
Please call Health Services to schedule an appointment. Depending on your destination, we will offer guidance regarding vaccines and medications. We offer physical examinations and can provide necessary form completion. International students should confer with the Office of International Programs for signature on the mandatory travel clearance document (I-20).

What should I bring to my travel counseling appointment?
Please bring any forms that are required. It is best to make your appointment several weeks and/or months prior to your travel dates.

Contact Us

Health Services
(973) 761-9175
Fax (973) 761-9193
303 Centre Street

Sign In to PirateNet