Meal Plan 2012-13 Schedule
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are served Monday – Friday. Brunch and Dinner are served on weekends and week days when classes are not in session or when classes are canceled due to weather conditions but the University is Open. Meal Plan changes end the last day of Add/Drop
- Thursday, August 23, 2012 - Meal Plans begin for students at Brunch.
- Friday, August 24, 2012 – Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner will be served.
Pirate Express 7 AM – 7 PM – Pizza 11:00 AM – 10 PM
- Monday, August 27, 2012 Food Court begins normal hours.
Brunch/ Dinner will be the only meals served on the following days when there are no classes:
- August 25 – 26, 2012, September 1-3, 2012 Labor Day Weekend Pirate Express will be open 9 AM – 9 PM and Pizza 2 PM – 1 AM
- October 8-9 Fall Break (no classes University open) Brunch/Dinner, Pirate Express will be open 7 AM – 1 AM, Pizza 11 AM-1 AM and Deli 11 AM-5 PM
- Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - Dinner will be the last meal served in the Pirate Dining Room. The Food Service will close at 11 PM for Thanksgiving break.
Any resident students staying on campus may dine from 7 AM – 7 PM November 21-24, 2012 in the Pirate Dining room.
- Sunday, November 25, 2012 Meal Plans will resume with Brunch
Pirate Express & Pizza will be open 2 PM -1 AM
- Tuesday, December 18, 2012 Meal Plans end for fall semester after Dinner.
Food Service will close at 10 PM.
- Sunday, January 13, 2013 Meal Plans begin for all students at Brunch.
- Monday, January 14, 2013 Food Court begins normal hours
- Monday, January 21, 2013, MLK Day, No Classes, Brunch and Dinner will be servedPirate Express & Pizza will be open 2 PM – 1 AM
- Ash Wednesday, February 13, 2013. There will be no meat served anywhere on campus.
- Friday, March 1, 2013 – last meal served in the Pirate Dining Room will be Dinner. Food Service will close at 11 PM
- Sunday, March 10, 2013– Meal Plans resume with Brunch.Pirate Express & Pizza will be open 2 PM – 1 AM
- Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - last meal served in the Pirate Dining Room will be Dinner.Food Service will close at 9 PM. Any resident students staying on campus may dine from 7 AM – 7 PM March 28 - 31, 2013 in the Pirate Dining Room.
- Monday – April 1, 2013 Nathan’s & Pirate Express will be open 7 AM – 1 AM, Leaf & Grains & Pizza 11 AM -1 AMPirate Dining Room opens at Brunch.
- Meal Plans end for anyone not graduating after Dinner Tuesday, May 14, 2013Food Service will close at 10 PM.
- Pirate Bucks end for everyone at the close of business May 14, 2013
- Graduating seniors - Meal Plans end after Dinner Sunday, May 19, 2013
Department of Housing and Residence Life
Duffy Hall Rm. 68