What is my responsibility as an employee using Kronos?
- Employees are required to submit accurate time records.
- Employees should record their time on a daily basis.
- Employees must approve their timecard before 5pm of the last day of the pay period
Exception: There are times when a holiday will make it necessary to change the Kronos closing date. Employees will be notified timely when this is scheduled to happen.
What is my responsibility as a Supervisor using Kronos?
- Supervisors are responsible for timely approval of timecards within 24 hours of the pay period close
- Ensures accuracy
- Promotes accountability
- Supervisors should not approve time records before the time is worked.
- Supervisors should manage any work schedule changes for his/her employees
- Supervisors are required to make appropriate changes to time records to ensure records accurately reflect the hours worked.
- Supervisors must personally approve the time records.
- Supervisors can arrange in advance for a back-up supervisor to approve records in their absence and their supervisor’s absence. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in this situation.