The Print Shop offers a variety of products and services to fully reproduce high quality projects for all your business needs.
Konica Minolta Accurio Press C2070, bizhub PRESS 1052 & bizhub C558
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400 Wide Format Printer
Fastback 20, EXP Plus Mounting/Laminator, Color Coil Binding,
Plastic Comb Binding, Martin Yale EX 5000 Tabber & Duplo DF-1000 Air Folder
- Black & White Digital Printing
- Color Digital Printing
- Book Binding, i.e., Tape, Perfect, Hard Cover, Plastic Comb & Color Coil
- Booklet Maker (Saddle Stitching)
- 2 or 3 Hole Drilling
- Collating Documents
- Tab & Divider Sheet Inserts
- Poster Prints (Color or Black & White)
- Mounting (Foam Boards)
- Wafer Sealing
- Brochure, Postcards, Newsletters, Flyers, Table Tents, Manuals, Course Materials, Reports, etc.
- Carbonless Forms
- Book Copying
- Print onto various application stocks i.e., Gloss, Matte, Linen, Perforation, Astrobrights, etc.
- Envelopes (Standard Business Size 10 and 9x12)
- Invitations/Response Cards
- Tickets, Magnets and Certificates
- Desk Pads
- Direct Mail
- Mail Merging / Variable Data
- Return & Mailing address printed onto mailers
You must complete an Inter-Departmental Transfer Requisition/Invoice Form. The following procedures must be followed when requesting a print job.
When completing an IDT Requisition/Invoice Form, please follow the procedures and guidelines listed below. Incomplete forms will cause a delay in your job turnaround time.
*Click here http://piratenet.shu.edu for the IDT form. Click on the myWork Tab. The IDT form can be found under Employee forms.
A. The following information must be on your IDT Requisition Form: (Please Print):
- Your Name
- Department Name
- Department Budget Manager Signature
- Department Account Number
- Brief Job Description
B. Attach your original document to your completed IDT invoice form or send it electronically.
C. Duplicating requests are accepted via campus mail, electronically or hand delivered.
D. Completed jobs are delivered by the mailroom, upon request you can pick-up your job.
- Large duplicating jobs require at least one week's notice.
- Original documents will be returned back, provided that they are in good condition.
- Files sent electronically must be in order for printing.
- Duplicating requests less than 1,000 copies will be completed in two or three business days.
- Duplicating requests greater than 1,000 copies will be completed in two or three business days.
- The Department's account # listed on the IDT form will be billed at the end of the respective month.
- To ensure that your print jobs are always produced, processed and priced accurately, consult your job with the Print Shop Manager.
Request an Estimate
The Print Shop offers as part of their services a free no-charge consultation prior to commencing your projects. Our experienced team will discuss with you the requirements in full detail of your work orders. The Print Shop Manager will work with you to determine the best solution for the project. We also offer free estimates on all work orders. For more details please contact Frank Capra, Print Shop Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org