Anderson Public Lab is located in Jubilee Hall on the 5th floor in room 524. There are 32 desktop computers, 2 networked black and white printers, 2 scanners, and 2 conference tables that can be used as mobile stations or for group collaboration during class time.
In order to utilize this lab, you must be a student or an employee of Seton Hall University, alumni with alumni ID card, or a guest with an active guest account.
Reserve this Lab
This lab has a teacher's station, 2 large monitors and projector to facilitate the integration of technology in the classroom. This lab can be reserved by faculty for class time. To reserve the Jubilee Public Lab, click on the Public Lab Reservation Policy.
Once you have read the policy, please e-mail PCPublicLabs@shu.edu with the following information:
- Name of public lab that you are requesting
- Name of the event or class
- Date and time that is requested
- Instructor's name
- Special software requirements
- Number of attendees
- Will guest accounts need to be created for any attendees to access desktops?
- If yes, please provide the names and phone numbers of such person(s) within 5 days of the scheduled start date so that guest accounts can be created prior to your event.
- Any other pertinent information