Office Online combines commonly used Office features and real-time co-authoring capabilities so you can collaborate for free with friends and family on shared documents, presentations, spreadsheets, and notebooks.
- Create documents, spreadsheets, and presentations online or with or without a desktop version of Office
- Save them online in OneDrive
- Share with others to collaborate in real-time
To Use Office Online otherwise known as the Office Web Apps:
- Login to your Office365 account
- open OneDrive
- navigate to the folder or directory where you would like to create a new document
- click New and the Office Online Web Apps will be presented.
Office online Web apps are AutoSaved as you work and exit the application.