1. Begin the plug-in install.
The first screen after you've logged in notifies you to download the Internet Explorer plug-in in order to take advantage of single sign-on functionality. Follow the prompts in the message to click and install.
2. Run the file for the plug-in.
At the bottom of your screen you will see a message asking you to run or save the file. Click "run."
3. Confirm the Plug-in install.
In order to complete the installation process, you will be prompted to click "Next" in the dialog box.
4. Click the "Enable" button at the bottom of the screen.
If you have successfully installed the plug-in, you can click the green "Yes" button and then Enable the plug-in.
5. Access your applications.
You should see the applications you have access to. Click on the application you wish to use.