Dr. Eric W. Pennington is an expert on Spanish Peninsular theatre.
- Ph.D., Romance Languages and Literatures, University of Cincinnati
- Las cartas boca abajo y El tragaluz, Barcelona and Madrid: Castalia, Clasicos Castalia. Sep 13, 2013
- Approaching the Theater of Antonio Buero Vallejo, Bern and New York: Peter Lang. 2010
- NEH Postdoctoral Fellowship, 1999 - 19th Century Spanish Realism, Duke University
- NEH Postdoctoral Fellowship, 1987 - Self-Consciousness and Metafiction in Hispanic Literature, Cornell University